Martes, Agosto 20, 2019

"US Time"



My little one and I are watching music videos, its cute how he also like my taste in music. Hahaha! Can't believe he is learning songs from Peter, Paul and Mary. He loves "Lemon Tree". hehehe. Its just the two of us tonight, but everyday we get to spend a lot of time together since I did not go to work anymore after being preggy. He's still stutter in words, he speaks a little and quite vague. He loves music though, he's good in melodies and memorizing tunes. He also fond in memorizing lines from the characters he loves. 

As usual, its messy around the room, he throws almost all his toys and keeps roaming around. hehe. I am downloading a movie hopes he likes this one because its action-comedy. There are times, I want to spend alone with my kid, strolling around in the mall, doing the grocery stuff etc. hehe. As a first time mom, I'm still learning and feels like everything in scratch. 

Last time we watched Aladdin and Secret Life of pets, he's very  cooperative while watching. Paying a lot of attention, just like how he loves the movie Shazam. There are instances, when he does not like particular scenes specially when its kinda scary, or the looks of the characters are creepy. 

We had an early dinner too. his favorite "pancit" and fried pork spring rolls. Its time for his bathe before we watch the movie. Till next time. Chow!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento