Huwebes, Abril 9, 2020

My Version of Dalgona Coffee


Hi everyone! I hope that you are all safe as we still battle with the current crisis that is happening all over the world.

How was your day? What are you busy at while on enhanced community quarantine? 

Since most of us is at the comfort of our own homes, we make ourselves busy whether its about cooking or binge watching movies on Netflix.

I have seen a lot of posts in my feed lately about the viral Dalgona Coffee. I was interested since its main ingredient is coffee.

So I will show you my own attempt of making Dalgona coffee. Do not hesitate to make one because its simple as ABC. 

First things First, do not forget to wash your hands thoroughly before making your Dalgona, or in anything you do, please wash your hands as many times as possible. 

Step 1:

Prepare all the ingredients: 

- Coffee (Decaff or Strong, your choice)
- Sugar
- Fresh Milk (If this is not available, use Evaporated milk instead)
- Cube Ice
- Gelatin (I used this as an add-on for my coffee hehehe)





Step 2:

On a bowl, put two tablespoon of Coffee
Add two tablespoon of sugar
Mix these two ingredients together. I used an electric mixer so we can finish as fast as we can. Haha. Kidding aside, you may use a whisk beater and manually stir it. By the way, I saw a post from a friend that she actually used a fork, though it took a little longer to make that thick and frothy look.



Step 3:

On a clear glass, pour some milk, and if you like what I did you can add gelatin then ice cubes. After that, you may add the whipped coffee mix. Voila! Grab your phone and quickly snap a photo for your Instagram or Facebook story.



Enjoy your Dalgona Coffee with a book or while chatting with your loved ones. Honestly, we can make a lot of stuff as we stay home. This is also our way to help each other not to spread the virus.






I Hope to write another blog soon, God willing. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento